[OS X TeX] [pdftk] MacOS Roman -> Western ISO Latin 9

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Dec 14 13:53:29 CET 2008

Am 14.12.2008 um 13:04 schrieb Victor Ivrii:

> Is there a particular reason to use multistage process instead of
> placing background with eso-pic?

He needs two printouts, one clear one for his client and another one
marked as a COPY ("ABSCHRIFT") for himself.

The procedure to first print the original version and then a via
pdftk "annotated" one is OK. I see difficulties in trying to achieve
the same – or do you have a solution I can't imagine?

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.