[OS X TeX] pdftk on OS X

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 12 15:23:56 CET 2008

Am 12.12.2008 um 13:38 schrieb Victor Ivrii:

>>        /sw/lib/gcc4.2/lib/libgcj.8.dylib (compatibility version
>> 9.0.0,
>> current version 9.0.0)
>

> Exactly the lack of this library prevented pdftk 1.4 from working

It's part of GCC 4.2. If this version is not installed, pdftk 1.4
can't be compiled. Before I tried to use GCC 4.3, which was already
installed. This effort failed because of some code mix in a C header
file of GCC 4.3.2 ... so Fink installed GCC 4.2!

--
Greetings

   Pete

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
				– Douglas Adams