[OS X TeX] Grammar checker

Michael T. Wescoat wescoat at cruzio.com
Wed Dec 10 12:58:05 CET 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 8:11 AM, Luis Vitorio Cargnini wrote:

> where I found this "Chicago Manual of Style" and the "U.S.
> Government Style Guide for Authors"
> There is something form Cambridge or Oxford ?

I did not notice any answers to the second  question, so I will offer
these suggestions:

Cambridge:

Judith Butcher, _Copy-editing : The Cambridge handbook for editors,
authors, and publishers_, Cambridge University Press, 1992.

Oxford:

Horace Hart, Hart's rules for compositors and readers at the
University Press, Oxford_, Oxford University Press, 1983.

R M Ritter, _New Hart's rules_, Oxford University Press, 2005.

best,
mtw