Re: [OS X TeX] MacTeX DVD has arrived (DANTE edition) – What should be paid attention for?

Friedrich Vosberg fvosberg at me.com
Wed Dec 10 08:40:43 CET 2008

Morning.

Maybe, I've caused a misunderstanding. I've hesitated to install
MacTeX 2008 directly from the DVD due to the reported tlmgr bug.

But now I've installed it anyway and followed the instruction on

http://tug.org/texlive/tlmgr.html

to update tlmgr itself. Afterwards I've chosen in the SysPrefs the
brandnew TL2008 installation, and obviously all works fine.

The only astonishing issue is: I've awaited to find KOMA Script v3.x
in TL 2008 but \listfiles reports v2.98 to be installed. Did I
misunderstood something?

Kind regards, Friedrich
--
»Der Jammer mit den Menschen ist, dass die Narren so selbstsicher sind
und die Vernünftigen so voller Zweifel.« (Bertrand Russel)