[OS X TeX] Grammar checker

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:32:18 CET 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 4:49 AM, David Watson wrote:

> I can tell when someone uses MS Word to "correct" his work; "which"
> and "that" are used inconsistently, and the flow is unnatural.

You make an example, that of "which" and "that", which is one of the
most wicked aspects of English language for foreigners, with perhaps
the exception of the correct usage of some phrasal verbs and some fine
aspects of punctuation (reading "Eats, shoots, and leaves" may have
helped me, though) ... I am pretty sure I got it wrong in this message
as well!

  Roberto