[OS X TeX] problem with running project root file

Sheetal Silal Sheetal.Silal at uct.ac.za
Fri Aug 22 11:10:28 CEST 2008

Nope, it just did it all by itself. The crazy thing is it wrote over the chapters even though it wouldn't typeset!

Ms Sheetal Silal
Health Economics Unit
Health Science Faculty
University of Cape Town
Tel:     +27 21 4066982
Fax:     +27 21 4488152
E-mail: Sheetal.Silal at uct.ac.za
http://www.heu.uct.ac.za ( http://www.heu.uct.ac.za/ )

>>> "Ari Stern" <ari at caltech.edu> 8/21/2008 11:48 PM >>>
I'm still confused as to how LaTeX wrote *over* your chapters.  LaTeX
should just read your *.tex input files, it shouldn't do *anything* to
change them.  Could you have accidentally renamed Epidemiology.aux to
Epidemiology.tex at some point?

Cheers,
Ari