[OS X TeX] problem with running project root file

Sheetal Silal Sheetal.Silal at uct.ac.za
Thu Aug 21 23:26:12 CEST 2008

Thesis is the main file.
What you see in the Chapter file 'Epidemiology' is what became of my chapter that was once full of writing and diagrams.
That chapter file included the Document settings and all the packages and the \begin and \end{document}. At the point when i first typesetted the thesis.tex file (main file) I didnt know that one wasnt supposed to have the preamble stuff and begin and end document bit.  That was when the writing in the chapter 'Epidemiology' became what it looks now in the attachment. So I am trying to get my chapter with all my writing in it back!

Thanks

On 21 aug 2008, at 23:09, Sheetal Silal wrote:

> Hey
>
> The document stops compiling as soon as run the \include command.
> Trashing the aux files didnt make a difference.
>
> The code I included earlier is what became of my chapter once I
> attempted typesetting the main project file. I am trying to get my
> chapter back with all its contents.

I'm confused. Can you give us the file names you use? Can you post the
contents of the root file?

Maarten