[OS X TeX] problem with running project root file

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 21 22:27:50 CEST 2008

On 21 aug 2008, at 22:18, Sheetal Silal wrote:

> Greetings to you too!
>
> there is no more begin and end document in my chapters, it just reads

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying, and where you got that
code from. Even the status of this document is unclear to me: Is this
the master document? Is this a chapter? Please be as clear as you can
be. Make a _minimal_ sample document set that shows the problem:
describe what you want to happen, and describe what actually happens.

The current cry for help is not going to generate an answer.

Maarten