[OS X TeX] GNUPLOT on Mac

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 13 14:33:54 CEST 2008

Am 13.08.2008 um 06:57 schrieb Jean-Claude DE SOZA:

> You need to build QGFE from sources; in order to you must have Qt
> (version >= 3.1 and < 4.0) installed as mentioned here ( http://
> www.xm1math.net/qgfe/ )

In Mac OS X AquaTerm is the graphical interface to Gnuplot. Here it
is: http://aquaterm.sourceforge.net. Nokia/Trolltech's Qt is still
restricted to X11 on the Mac (although recently another alpha version
of Qt 4.5 for Mac OS X was released, 64-bit only).

I simply used Fink to install AquaTerm and Gnuplot.

OTOH, is Gnuplot really needed? Can't PSTricks/PDFtricks or PGF/TikZ,
maybe in LaTeXiT, provide what is needed?

--
Greetings

   Pete

We also sponsor National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week
annually in September.
Join the millions