[OS X TeX] Installing Lucida fonts under home folder

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:51:01 CEST 2008

El 11/08/2008, a las 19:15, Chris Goedde escribió:

> Just to follow up on my saga (I was out of town for a few days), I
> decided that this was serious enough that I should do an archive and
> install of Leopard. So I did that, re-installed MacTeX 2007, ran the
> Leopard Fix, and then "updmap --enable Map lucida.map" and now my
> paths are working and I can use Lucida just fine. So something was
> apparently screwed up with my system, since I didn't need to change
> anything under my home folder to get things to work. Thanks for all
> the help.

I have just done the same, but since I downloaded the MacTeX 2007 just
now, I understood from one of Richard's messages that the Leopard Fix
was no longer needed. I installed the Lucida fonts in my personal
texmf tree, run "updmap --enable Map lucida.map", and everything seems
to be running fine. Can anyone confirm that the "fix" was not needed ?
Thanks.

JMaF