[OS X TeX] graphics in presentations

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 04:08:49 CEST 2008

Exactly what type of illustrations are you trying to incorporate?

Please give some minimal details about the program you used to create
it, the file type, and so on.

I have a feeling that most anything can be done with either
ImageMagick or GraphicConverter, but much of that depends on your
answer.

-David