[OS X TeX] LaTeX2html Basics?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:45:37 CEST 2008

On Apr 28, 2008, at 12:52 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

>> I like the Enzer book, too. It has step-by-step instructions about
>> to do many things.
>>
>> "Learning Unix for Mac OS X Tiger" by Dave Taylor is good as well:
>>
>> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/ltigerunix/
>>
>> This one has the very basics, including how to use the terminal
>> application.
>>
>> -Adam
>
> If at all possible, I never limit myself to reading only one book.
> I shall report on my experiences as terminally terminal-challenged.
>
> Come to think of it, isn't this severely "off topic"? (But, oh boy,
> am I glad this list is the way it just is!)

Now what would we be without a it of "off topic"?

As far as book recommendations go, I recently obtained the following:
http://www.amazon.com/Bash-Z-Shell-Conquering-Command/dp/1590593766/

after some recommendation, I can't remember if it was from this list
or one of the other lists I am subscribed to. I have been too busy to
look at it yet, so I can't really offer an opinion just yet. But I
thought I'd mention it anyway.

> Grateful regards
> --schremmer

Haris Skiadas