[OS X TeX] User Friendly LaTeX to HTML Converter?

Richard J Benish rjbenish at teleport.com
Mon Apr 28 20:04:49 CEST 2008

If anyone knows of a user friendly LaTeX to HTML converter I would
appreciate learning of it.

I've spent several hours trying to get LaTeX2htm, HeVeA and
SimpleTeX4ht installed or to work. It's beyond me.

I am not ungrateful. I've gotten very friendly and very helpful
advice here. But the experience level of the correspondents is
evidently too far ahead of mine.

I'm as disgusted as anybody by the excesses of capitalism. But for
what it's worth, even though I don't have much money, I'd rather
spend $$$ on a product I could install and start using without any
hassle than to spend more time trying to figure out Unix, etc.

Is there such a thing as a commercial LaTex product? Or is that
contrary to the spirit of the thing?

I just want to take a ride in the airplane. I don't want to have to
figure out how to assemble it.

Thanks again for all the help.

Richard Benish