[OS X TeX] LaTeX2html Basics?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:34:25 CEST 2008

On Apr 28, 2008, at 5:14 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Reading an introduction to shell and Terminal and UNIX is another
> option.

Speaking for myself, I would love to but haven't be able to find one
that I could study. I mean, what I found when I tried a couple of
years ago, seemed rather like, say, an Introduction to Algebraic
Geometry that required being well-versed in Algebraic Topology. While
that may well be an unfortunate necessity, it does make the
enterprise rather forbidding.

And the documentation for HeVea is quite of that sort.

All this to say: could you suggest " an introduction to shell and
Terminal and UNIX" that would be a real option for people, such as
myself, totally innocent of this kind of things?

Very hopeful regards
--schremmer