[OS X TeX] LaTeX2html Basics?

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 17:53:53 CEST 2008

 From what I understand, they don't want you to do the "make" process,
they suggested that you install fink and then afterwards, you need to
"fink install hevea" which will take care of all of that stuff for you.
As for compiling anything from source, via fink or "make", you will
likely be required to install the XCode/Developer Tools from your
installer DVD or from developer.apple.com.