[OS X TeX] LaTeX2html Basics?

Matthew Leingang leingang at math.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 23 20:42:57 CEST 2008

On Apr 23, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 23.04.2008 um 18:26 schrieb Matthew Leingang:
>
>> I don't particularly like tex4ht's "interface"--one might need to
>> enter three or four arguments with quotes and cryptic codes, but
>> you may not have to deal with that if you just use the TeXShop
>> engine.
>
> Did you find the application advertised here: http://
> www.simpleTeX4ht.free.fr/ ?

No I didn't, but that looks cool!  I had been reading Eitan's pages
and a lot of trial-and-error.

The only times I'm invoking tex4ht I'm doing it on the command line,
or more often in a makefile.  Does SimpleTeX4ht give you the command
line arguments or does it "hide" them from you?

--Matt

--
Matthew Leingang
Preceptor in Mathematics