[OS X TeX] New color theme in beamer

Jesse Blocher jablocher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:31:28 CEST 2008

Alan et al -
I think it was working - I made a mistake in the color tuple and since
I saw that error with the .sty file, I assumed that was the problem
(hence the "default" comment - I thought it just went to some backup
theme and ignoring my file).

So, now we come to what was my real problem: does anyone know a good
applet to help me translate my desired color into an rgb tuple? :)

Thanks,
Jesse