[OS X TeX] Flashmode 5.0

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Apr 22 08:50:07 CEST 2008

Flashmode can be used with simpdftex, read the instructions. The use
with other editors or previewers would require a rewriting of the
code. Creating a version for a different editor/previewer combination
would require a full week of work, and additional work for the
periodic updates. That's more than I am willing to do nowadays. The
software which I offer has been created because I wanted it. Offering
a version for download is then only a minor chore.

Claus