[OS X TeX] diffps and Leopard

Steffen Wolfrum mactex_ab at st.estfiles.de
Wed Apr 16 10:34:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

last year in April I installed Michaels wonderful diffps script by
help of Axel (was  "[OS X TeX] OT: Tool for Comparing PDF files ?").

Now I did exactly the same procedure on a new Leopard system. The diff
works, but the display of the pages found fails:
Preview has a problem with the "...view.png" files (like "Text1.pdf-
Text2.pdf-493-view.png").

[After the first run there was in terminal also an error with color
names that could not be found ... ??]

Someone already has installed diffps on 10.5. and knows what to do?

Thank you,

Steffen