[OS X TeX] The Font Cache Problem

Martin Berggren martin.berggren at cs.umu.se
Mon Apr 14 09:58:04 CEST 2008

I have had font problems of the sort that you described (which is
separate from the printing bug I mailed about some week ago). I am
running Leopard. I have Word 2008, which is not running under Rosetta,
right? (Besides, I never use Equation Editor.)  Could it be that it is
Illustrator that causes the problem? I am running Illustrator CS3
which is "universal" or whatever it's called. Nevertheless, the
problem seem to appear when I am using Illustrator. I  running Texshop
2.14, so perhaps I should upgrade?