[OS X TeX] hyperref and apacite

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Apr 5 14:16:28 CEST 2008

In the good old days, the input lines were limited to somewhere around
80 characters in TeX.
If you wanted a larger line size, you had to rebuild the format files.

I remember getting lots of errors related to this using OzTeX with Mac
OS 8 and 9, before I realized that I just needed to change some TeX
parameters.
The old default behavior of the TeX "plain" format may have been the
reasoning for treating other files this way.