[OS X TeX] Shadows of pdf in Keynote

Peter Vamos P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 18:21:04 CEST 2008

At 14:51 +0200 4/4/08, Bruno Voisin wrote:

>Not sure what you mean,

In TS Preview pane select an area with the Select tool. Copy and
paste this into a Keynote slide, while selected there (resize if
necessary to fill intended area) apply shadow using the Graphic
Inspector.

>  but here with Keynote 4.O.3 applying a shadow means every element
>within the PDF insert casts a shadow.

Yep, this is what I want.

>Appended below are screenshots with and without shadow, all with
>default settings in Keynote 4.0.3 and TeXShop 2.15.

I don't know how you did it. used to work for me but not now. Two points:

In TS Preferences -> Copy you can tick Color Mapping and set the
background, the tool-tip says: to set background to transparent set
opacity to 0 and use TIFF, PNG or PDG

But there is no option to have the Copy to be PDG (what is this?).
Tried PNG without success but I see that your attached images are
PNG. Is this how you did them?

Peter