[OS X TeX] With gwTeX, how to install Bera and Luximono Fonts

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 17:30:40 CEST 2007

Le 28 sept. 07 à 16:54, Axel E. Retif a écrit :

> On  28 Sep, 2007, at 09:19, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> hello
>>
>> I work with gwTeX based on TL 2007 and I would like to install
>> bera and luximono font
>>  in my texmf folder.(~/library/texmf)
>> I have read the docs but I always have  a problem. the font are
>> not found.
>
> I have my personal fonts in
>
> ~/Library/texmf/fonts and here subdirectories for tfm, type1, etc.
>
> I have my map files in ~/Library/texmf/fonts/map.
>
>> What is the good way with updmap ?
>
> sudo updmap-sys --enable Map=<yourfont>.map

It is my situation exactly. I make exactly what you write but i've
(had because now it's fine) a lot of error.

The file /Users/ego/Library/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg is used and some
map in this file don't exist.

I've remove ten or twelve lines and now it's fine.

But I don't understand why this file in /Users/ego/Library/texmf/
web2c/ was bad ?

Perhaps it' better to use   /gwtTeX/texmf.local ?

Regards Alain