[OS X TeX] Re: LaTeXiT & Keynote: color management when printing

Jens Noeckel noeckel at uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 26 00:01:37 CEST 2007

On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Markus S wrote:

>> You don't use LinkBack by double-clicking. It's invoked by
>> highlighting the equation, then going to the Edit menu of Keynote
>> and  looking for the menu item "Refresh (or Edit...) in LaTeXiT".
>
> To be precise, looking for the grey-out menu called 'Edit LinkBack
> Item', and then giving up and reverting to the copying and pasting
> method...
> (Just tested with Keynote 3.0 and 4.0 and newly created
> presentations and equations.)

Maybe you have a (very) old version of LaTeXiT, or the wrong Linkback
version? Impossible to tell from here, since I don't experience this
problem. Have you tried Linkback with any other applications, to see
if LaTeXiT is working as a server? Maybe you could log out and back
in, just to make sure. That's all I can think of.

Jens