[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT & Keynote: color management when printing

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 17:21:29 CEST 2007

Le 25 sept. 07 à 16:57, Michael S. Hanson a écrit :

> 	As a side note, it looks like it is not possible to double-click
> on and edit in LaTeXiT any equations in presentations created
> before the LinkBack plugin was installed -- so my existing lecture
> notes still will have to be updated by hand.  Sigh.  Thanks again
> for any help.

Thanks, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for: back to my
trials with Keynote 3 and the corresponding LinkBack plugin, when I
double-clicked an equation in Keynote nothing happened; from that, I
had deduced erroneously my installation was faulty and given up. So
it appears this was normal behaviour, and now I know what to do.

Thanks for the clarification.

Bruno