[OS X TeX] MusiXTeX

Tobias Sebastian Kuhn tosebk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 15:05:11 CEST 2007

Am 23.09.2007 um 14:26 schrieb Dave Murray-Rust:

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to use musixtex to include small excerpts of music in a
> large document. However, I get the dreaded 'No room for a new
> \dimen' message; I thought that texlive used elatex, and hence
> should be immune from this problem?

Instead of Musixtex you can use Lilypond (http://www.lilypond.org/)
and the TeXShop-Engines from
http://www.dimi.uniud.it/~vitacolo/freesoftware.html#desktoppub.
I never started to use Musixtex as Lilypond is working fine.

There was a Thread about it some month ago about TeXShop and Lilypond.

T.

Zuerst schließen wir die Augen, und dann sehen wir weiter.