[OS X TeX] AMS-TeX

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 20:01:32 CEST 2007

I would take the recommendations of the others who are more
experienced with TeX (vs. LaTeX) and making a new "Engine" for
TeXShop, if you want to do it automatically.

If you watch the list regularly, you will find that there are those
(like me) who are more adept at using the terminal. Then there are
those who know the ins and outs of the excellent GUI tools, and can
help you to figure out to modify them to make your workflow work best
for you.

Good luck with everything, and happy TeXing!