[OS X TeX] "I wish this worked a bit differently" list

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:59:38 CEST 2007

I would like to mention two (small) problems but, before I do, I
would like to make sure that they are not due to my incompetence.

1) At the bottom of the source window in TeXShop, there is the grab
box on the right but nothing where there usually is the horizontal
scroll bar (when needed). The problem this creates is that, if you
click on the green button so that the source window is now full page,
you cannot select more than what is displayed as the source will not
scroll: you have to grab on the grab box, diminish the size a bit so
that the cursor can now get below the window and scrolls it.

2) When you search in a selection, the selection disappears after the
search has been done. This creates a difficulty when you want to do
several searches on the same selection, particularly when the
selection is more than can be displayed in one window.

Regards
--schremmer