[OS X TeX] TeXShop: Strange font switch in Leopard

Francesco Costanzo costanzo at engr.psu.edu
Wed Oct 31 19:27:38 CET 2007

Dear Dick,

The default font I use when working on source files in TeXShop is
Monaco (14 Pts).  With this in mind, when I split the source window
and start typing in the lower pane, the font changes to Helvetica.
The font switch did not happen when typing in the upper pane of the
split source window.  Gary L. Gray was able to reproduce this behavior.

We are running TeXShop Version 2.14-svn (2.14) under Leopard.

Can you look into this problem and see if a fix is possible.

Thank you for your attention,
Francesco.

--
Francesco Costanzo
Associate Professor

Engineering Science and Mechanics Department
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Earth and Engineering Sciences Bldg.
University Park, PA 16802-1401
USA

Phone:   (814)863-2030
Fax:     (814)863-7967