[OS X TeX] TeX on Leopard

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat Oct 27 20:48:09 CEST 2007

Don't get me wrong!

The ability to help my extended family fix their problems (remotely)
is one of things that sold me on Leopard.
There was simply a miscommunication... I didn't mean compelled in the
sense of some external entity forcing us to do so, but compelled from
an internal "impulsive" standpoint.

On the other hand... have you tried to use X11 fullscreen mode?