[OS X TeX] TeX on Leopard

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Sat Oct 27 17:59:18 CEST 2007

Of course. And back then (with my new MacPro and MacBook Pro)
Migration Assistant ignored a lot of staff, including the TeX
distribution. Not with 10.5.

So far, I found only one minor setting missing. I use the Perfit Mouse
Optical (medium size. left hand) and the driver had to be reinstalled.

I am eager to test Back to My Mac and Screen Sharing, not to mention
Spaces (two and a half years ago, I spent 2 months in Australia with a
12" iBook; Devon's "Spaces" was then very useful).

GG