[OS X TeX] TeX on Leopard

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Oct 27 17:47:16 CEST 2007

On Oct 27, 2007, at 10:27 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> I did an Erase and Install and then 10.5 recovered the data from a
> 10.4 clone. Surprise. The TeX installation was all recovered.
>
> GG

Howdy,

Did you use the Migration Assistant to move the data from the clone
to the internal drive? it seems to get better and better as time goes
on. When I used Migration Assistant to move from my PowerBook to a
new MacBook Pro, both on 10.4, it did an amazing job although I still
had to re-install the TeX Distribution and other items in hidden
directories.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)