[OS X TeX] mpm --verify=hyperref negative output

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Oct 23 18:35:48 CEST 2007

ok, good to know.
I see a different behaviour for another package, though:

localhost:/Users/alex admin$ sudo mpm --verify=oberdiek
Package oberdiek is correctly installed.

however, your reply is reason enough for me not to dig deeper. I'll
just be happy to see the package work correctly with LaTeX.

alex

Am 23.10.2007 um 18:04 schrieb Frank STENGEL:

> Le 23 oct. 07 à 17:39, Alex Hamann a écrit :
>
>> this question might be a little specific:
>> if I install hyperref with mpm and afterward verify the package I
>> get:
>> 	localhost:/Users/alex admin$ sudo mpm --verify=hyperref
>> 	hyperref: this package needs to be reinstalled.
>> 	mpm: Some packages need to be reinstalled.
>>
>> Reinstalling does not help. Even though there seems to be a
>> problem hyperref works fine in LaTeX documents.
>
> Guess what: mpm does the same with every package I installed with
> mpm...
>
> Compare what
>
> mpm --list | grep "i "
>
> returns (there is a space after the i to catch all installed
> packages...) and what
>
> mpm --verify
>
> returns...
>

> --
> Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)

please avoid sending me word attachements; see
for details and background