[OS X TeX] Collaboration tools

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 23:38:51 CEST 2007

You might find the current issue of PracTeX useful in some ways:

http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/

  For instance using assembla can help eliminate some of your problems:

http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2007-3/kalderon-assembla

We used it for both our articles in the issue, and I believe it was
used for many other articles in the issue as well.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College