[OS X TeX] ChkTeX for BBEdit

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue Oct 9 01:57:40 CEST 2007

ChkTeX seemed to compile alright, once I adjusted some links:
    $ cd /Users/vic/Download/chktex-1.6.3
    $ sudo ln -sfv /usr/share/automake-1.6/install-sh
    $ sudo ln -sfv /usr/share/automake-1.6/missing
    $ sudo ln -sfv /usr/share/automake-1.6/mkinstalldirs
But the Apple script wouldn't work for me.

When I tried to run the Apple script from BBEdit I got the error message
    A scripting error has occured:
    sh: line 1: Reward/Final: No such file or directory

Unfortunately the path to my TeX file has spaces in it:
    /Volumes/VTN Docs/ My Documents/Projects/Risk & Reward/Final
Model/Latex/Plovdiv-Talk/hilbert.tex
How do I make your ChkTex script work under these circumstances?

Regards,

Vic