[OS X TeX] PDF Nup maker - how to use?

Johann Spies johann.spies at alterit.co.za
Fri Oct 5 18:19:29 CEST 2007

I am new to OS X, but I am an experienced LaTeX/Linux user.

Maybe I don't understand the OS X-way of doing things, but I have
tried to use PDF Nup maker to put multiple slides from a beamer-
presentation on one page.

The scarce documentation instructed me to drag the pdf to the PDF Nup
maker screen.  I did that and nothing happened.  There is no menu, no
way that I can see error messages - just nothing.  I have also tried
dragging a dvi-version of the presentation, with the same zero effect.

In the end I could copy the file to my Linux box and use psnup to do
what I want.  But I want to be able to do this on my Macbook as well.

So how do I do it?

Regards
Johann