[OS X TeX] BibDesk: Problem with 'compiling' references

Michael Yudelson myudelson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:09:35 CEST 2007

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to TeX, so please don't judge me for a potentially trivial question.

I'm using BibDesk and have a problem with exporting references. I have
a number of "proceedings" items in my library that are
cross-referenced by "inproceedings" papers.

Whenever I try to "Preview" or "Copy Drag" improceeddings items it
results in 2(two) references instead of one. Since my BibDesk version
is up to date and the BibTeX version as well, I'd expect it to handle
crossref field correctly.

I've set the appropriate sorting of the items (proceedings after
inproceedings). Nothing seems to work.

Any help is appreciated.
Best,
Michael