[OS X TeX] How to reply (was: Problems with nested lists?)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 26 23:31:32 CET 2007

Am 26.11.2007 um 20:26 schrieb Daniel Culver:

> If you put an email address in your address book it will auto-
> complete in your mail.app

That's not necessary, Daniel. Mail seems to learn much more, at least
all addresses I've once sent an eMail to. Maybe more: from whom I
already received a message. Obviously receiving through a list does
not work. And hopefully spam addresses are not saved, too!

--
Greetings

   Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.
                                     Ernest Jan Plugge