[OS X TeX] TeXShop bug under Leopard?

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 05:15:43 CET 2007

I sometimes have multiple PDF documents open on TeXShop at the same
time on the right side of my screen with BBEdit positioned on the left
side. The PDF documents are stacked on top of each other. When TeXShop
was running under Tiger, I could activate the "All windows start at
fixed position" option and then "Set with current position" would
cause all documents to open in the same position with identical window
sizes, and stacked as desired. However, it seems that when TeXShop is
running under Leopard, only the window of the first opened document is
positioned in the correct location, and every subsequent opened
document appears in the center of the screen with incorrect window
dimensions.

Richard Séguin