[OS X TeX] LaTeX presentations in full screen - avoiding Adobe Reader

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Mon Nov 19 15:22:48 CET 2007

On Nov 19, 2007, at 6:05 AM, Luis Sequeira wrote:

> Being bloated is one of the reasons why I'd like to avoid it.
> The fact that it does not behave as a good citizen is the biggest
> one... always popping up windows telling me to update (often as I am
> in front of an audience...); and stealthily installing its stuff in
> my login items is yet another example of bad behavior.

Talking of bad citizenship, how do you remove acrobat from being the
default web browser? On my Acrobat 7.0 Pro, under preferences/
internet, the tab "Display PDF using Acrobat"  and "check browser
settings when starting Acrobat" are both grayed out. According to the
online help, I should be able to change these settings.

Themis (mad-as-hell) Matsoukas