[OS X TeX] Leopard 10.5.1

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 19:48:21 CET 2007

The firewall is basically left off and wide open by default after
upgrading, even if you had it on and air tight before updating. It's
also a little different than the previous one, and I'm not sure what
the precise differences are. I've heard that it is probably not as
secure as the previous one, but that the old one, now with no GUI
front end, is still there in the code. Supposedly it can be
manipulated through the terminal somehow, but when I have time I'm
going to be investigating a free-ware GUI front end that someone has
made for it:

http://www.hanynet.com/waterroof/index.html

Richard Séguin