[OS X TeX] own textopdf scripts in TeXShop

RA Friedrich Vosberg vosberg at meinrechtsanwalt.com
Fri Nov 16 16:59:59 CET 2007

Morning.

Another approach to the cgpstopdf problem. We noticed that the bug in
cgpstopdf doesn't matter when displaying and printing the PDF file
created in TeXShop by Adobe Acrobat. So I think why isn't it possible
to create the PDF output file by using the engine that Adobe Acrobat
uses? Can I invoke this engine as a »personal script« in TeXShop?

Sorry for my crude explanation, but hopefully you can understand what
I mean.

TIA and kind regards, Friedrich