[OS X TeX] MacTex Distribution Updates?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Nov 15 10:50:26 CET 2007

Am 15.11.2007 um 09:47 schrieb Michael Roessner:

> I have with the MacTeX TeX Live 2007 distribution no possibilites
> to update automatically the different packages which are changed, or?

You can use MiKTeX Package Manager: http://www.miktex.org/unx/. It
won't do the job for all packages, and it won't update the binaries
or formats.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                                 -- Albert Einstein,
1929