[OS X TeX] Simple-minded MacTeX/TeXShop Question

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 07:59:53 CET 2007

I've been following...

Well, trying to follow...

the discussion of what happens when you upgrade from Tiger to
Leopard.  I use plain vanilla MacTeX with TeXShop, all pretty much
with default settings that produce nice PDFs with LaTeX.  (At least,
*I* like those PDFs.)  About all I want to accomplish is producing
some fairly plain vanilla documents with some pretty ordinary
mathematics, mostly at the undergraduate level, in them.

I can't figure out from what I've read here whether or not I'm asking
for trouble if I upgrade from Tiger to Leopard.  Does anyone know?

Bemusedly,

--Lou Talman
   Metropolitan State College of Denver

   <http://clem.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>