[OS X TeX] Re: fonts in leopard

Daniel Rubenson rubenson at politics.ryerson.ca
Wed Nov 7 19:03:27 CET 2007

Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at ...> writes:

> Here's what Massimiliano wrote me off-list when forwarded Philipp
> Mathey's original message:
>
> > i've unsubscribed from the list so I cannot post any reply. Could
> > you give me the address of Philipp Mathey so that I can interact
> > with him to pin down the problem?

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue as others with regard to fonts
in leopard (acrobat works fine; preview sometimes works;
texniscope never works). If Massimiliano does respond with
something useful, please share. In the meantime, I will try the
font cache solution proposed by others.

Thanks,

Daniel