[OS X TeX] Just went to Leopard and ...

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 6 04:57:25 CET 2007

On Nov 5, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Christopher Menzel wrote:

>> Sigh... I see there are several thing I'm not going to like about
>> Leopard :-(!
>
> Ah, but soooo many things you *are* going to like! ;-)

Howdy,

But the pains may start to outweigh the good stuff.

I'm not having a display problem but printing a pdf file of more than
a very few pages crashes both TeXShop and Preview.

I've lost that wonderful BibDesk Input Manager.

Something weird is happening in Applescript Macros in TeXShop.

When I delete a pdf file produced with pdflatex via TeXShop and open
TeXShop sometimes the pdf is still displayed. It must be cached
somewhere?

I had one source file that couldn't be saved in TeXShop. No lock,
write permissions seemed fine.

Slowly losing my patience.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)