[OS X TeX] fonts in leopard

Philipp Mathey pmathey at uwo.ca
Mon Nov 5 05:53:42 CET 2007

Hi,

that describes it very well. I noticed that in TeXniscope's
preferences there is a section called "Paths".
What should users of intel-macs enter ? I tried
/usr/texbin/dvipdfm
in the first line and
/usr/local/bin:/usr/texbin
in  the second line, to no avail. The existence of the second line
seems to suggest that
TeXniscope uses ghostscript or something to render the fonts. Somehow
TeXniscope
cannot find what it needs.