[OS X TeX] Re: Leopard

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 18:10:21 CET 2007

On 2 Nov 2007, at 15:33, Frank STENGEL wrote:

>> Which scientific software are you using is experiencing trouble
>> under Leopard?   Do Mathematica, Maple, Mupad, Magma, Matlab work?
>
> Tried the following
>
> -- Maple: no apparent problems.

Thank you. Mathematica (6) and Maple (11) being the tools I use
most frequently (besides TeX, compilers, DxO and of course some
Apple applications), this is good news.  Matlab is used sometimes
for some graphs, magma also occasionally, a student sends me Mupad
stuff every now and then, but I can also live without these apps.

  Roberto