[OS X TeX] problems with Minion Pro package with gwTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu May 31 15:27:10 CEST 2007

Am 31.05.2007 um 14:33 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> At least that what I've understood. There may be more subtle issues
> involved, but I've no longer time available for that kind of stuff.

Yes, these are the sparse assumptions that i-Installer follows during
the configuration phase in expert mode. Besides this you have on the
command line much more and much more detailed and fine grained options.

Nevertheless the question stays: why does one want to pollute the
system with inaccurate information taken from $HOMETEXMF?

--
Greetings

   Pete