[OS X TeX] Unix expert help needed

Enrico Franconi franconi at inf.unibz.it
Tue May 29 12:37:44 CEST 2007

On 2007 May 24 , at 06.05, George Gratzer wrote:

> When I send off a directory (submitting a paper or uploading to
> CTAN), my
> directory has a lot of Mac specific invisible files causing work at
> the other
> end.

The following is probably the most Mac-like solution:
<http://www.zeroonetwenty.com/blueharvest/>.

"""
About:

BlueHarvest allows you to keep your disks and servers free of Mac
"trails" by:
     * Stopping the creation of ".DS_Store" files.
     * Automatically removing Resource forks ("dot underscore" files)
and hidden folders such as ".Trashes"
     * Providing simple drag and drop folder and volume cleaning.
BlueHarvest is fully customizable (via a System Preferences Panel)
and is a Universal binary.
"""

cheers
--e.